Join NCARB on August 15 for a live webinar on career tips for emerging professionals in architecture!
Not sure how to find a firm that will support your licensure goals? Looking for advice on the best way to ask for a raise? Need tips for your next interview? Our experts are here to help!
Join Perkins and Will’s Director of Human Resources Amber Hamilton and NCARB Assistant Vice President of Experience + Education Jeremy Fretts, AIA, NCARB, M.A. Ed., for an interactive webinar on advancing your architecture career!
During the webinar, we’ll explore:
• Finding a firm that will support your licensure goals
• Interview and portfolio tips
• Advocating for equity and inclusion
• Coaching and professional development (as it relates to the AXP)
• Navigating benefit packages and negotiating salary
• The power of networking
You’ll also have the opportunity to ask questions of our experts.
Date: August 15, 2019
Time: 3 p.m. ET
Where: To watch, simply go to YouTube before the webinar starts