AIA Virginia is the voice of the architecture profession in the Commonwealth, dedicated to serving its members, advancing their value, and improving the quality of the built environment.
Through a culture of innovation, AIA Virginia empowers its members and inspires the creation of a better built-environment.
What We Do
- While you focus on the business of architecture, AIA Virginia supports and protects you by monitoring and influencing legislation and regulation at the state level.
- Staying current in your profession is critical to your success. We provide a wide range of professional development opportunities in locations throughout the state.
- Good architecture and design affect the quality of life for all the citizens of Virginia. We communicate the value of your work and the role you play in the community.
- Professional relationships enrich your career. We help connect you with colleagues who share common challenges, opportunities, and interests.
The Society will SERVE members of AIA in Virginia by:
- Acting as the VOICE of the profession in the Commonwealth
- Advancing the VALUE of architects in society
- Inspiring the creation of a QUALITY built environment
- Empowering CONNECTIONS and COLLABORATIONS with members, components, students, allied professionals and other organizations
See the 2017-2020 Strategic Plan>>
Request a copy of the strategic plan in a fun, coloring format by emailing your mailing address to firstname.lastname@example.org