AIA Virginia | 2020 Board of Directors
October 9, 2020
Zoom Virtual Meeting
Motions Made and Approved:
The Board of Directors of AIA Virginia voted as follows:
● Approval of August 7, 2020 Meeting Minutes
● Approval of August 31, 2020 Meeting Minutes
● Approval to change the name of the Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion Committee to the Justice, Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion Committee in the Rules of the Organization.
● Approval of including the Finance Committee to the Rules of the Organization.
● Approval of the Secretary’s Advisory Committee’s governance efficiency recommendations for presentation to the membership.
Written reports were provided for the following consent agenda items:
- PAC Update
- General Assembly Special Session Update
- Gubernatorial Appointments
- Membership Update
- Amber Book Update
- Virginia NOMA Update
- Emerging Leaders in Architecture Update
- Operation: Reach, Retain, and Develop Update
- Partnership with Virginia Department of Mines, Minerals, and Energy
- Virginia Energy Efficiency Council Membership Swap
- AEC Joint Owner Forum – Department of General Services
- AEC Conference Update
Members may request a copy of these written reports by emailing AIA Virginia Executive Vice President, Corey Clayborne, FAIA at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The next meeting of the 2020 AIA Virginia Board of Directors will take place Thursday, December 10, 2020.