The ArchEx Call for Proposals is now open. We are seeking experts both from within the profession and outside it to showcase cutting-edge case studies and the latest technologies, practices, and research at Architecture Exchange East.
Our goal is to bring together the brightest minds and most engaging speakers to present talks that are future-focused on a wide range of subjects ― and to provoke important conversations among design professionals.
Though Architecture Exchange East has a 30-year history, we are looking forward to building on the energy of last year’s conference with a renewed and vigorous focus on curating exceptional, inspirational content. We hope you will consider being an integral part of this gathering of creative professionals.
Your talk could range from a one-hour session to a full-day workshop. We don’t want to box you into a particular format. We’re encouraging creative approaches to content delivery, including panel discussions, tours, and guided collaborative conversations. We welcome all proposals.
To propose an offering, complete and submit the Presentation Proposal Form by April 9. Your proposal will be reviewed and you will be contacted by July 2016. Incomplete forms will not be accepted.
Phase I (Potential Speakers)
- Review the proposal requirements and resources
- Save Nov. 7–9, 2018 on your calendar
- Develop your content
- Submit (DEADLINE: April 9)
Phase II (Program Advisory Group)
- Peer review
- Proposals selected
- Presenters notified (Late May)
Phase III (Speakers)
- Return speaker agreement (DEADLINE: June 15)
- Provide/update contact information for all co-speakers and panelists
- Register for ArchEx — speakers attend free on the day they present
- Submit presentation and supporting materials (DEADLINE: Oct. 18)
Suggestions and Questions
Suggestions for potential speakers or questions about the conference can be directed to Rhea George at firstname.lastname@example.org or (804) 237-1768.