AIA Hampton Roads Still Holds Narrow Lead in “Rumble in the Jungle” PAC Competition
- AIA Hampton Roads – 60 points
- AIA Central Virginia – 50 points
- AIA Richmond – 40 points
- AIA Northern Virginia – 20 points
- AIA Blue Ridge – 0 points
Winner receives $1,000 for its use for Architecture Week 2020.
As of July 1, no Board has reached 100% PAC participation.
Invest at www.aiavapac.org
Below outlines point allocations:
Local component Board participation
Did 100% of the Board of Directors invest into the AIA Virginia PAC?
- Yes = 20 points
- No = 0 points
Percentage of local component’s members who have invested in the AIA Virginia PAC
- Component with highest % = 40 points
- Component with second highest % = 20 points
- Component with third highest % = 10 points
Average investment per member from the total local component membership
- Component with highest average investment/member = 40 points
- Component with second highest average investment/member = 30 points
- Component with third highest average investment/member = 20 points
- Component with fourth highest average investment/member = 10 points
- Component with fifth highest average investment/member = 0 points
The scoring will be closed on October 31, 2019 at 5:00 p.m. EST.
The AIA Virginia PAC Award looks to celebrate the engagement and commitment of a local AIA component who supports the advancement and mission of the PAC. The Award will be presented at Architecture Exchange East to the local component’s Board of Directors who will accept the award on behalf of its respective membership. The Award criteria is based on a point total calculation based on three areas: local component Board participation, percentage of local component’s membership who have invested in the PAC, and total amount of money invested by the members of the local component.