Hear about vital developments with your professional society, elect officers and conduct other business at the AIA Virginia Annual Meeting of the Membership. The meeting will be held during Architecture Exchange East at the Greater Richmond Convention Center on Thursday, Nov. 3 at 12:45 p.m. in room E11b. There is no charge to attend the Membership Meeting.
The 2016 nominating committee has placed the following members in nomination for 2017:
- First Vice President/ President-Elect: Eric L. Keplinger, AIA
- Vice President, Professional Excellence: Elizabeth A. Reader, FAIA
- Vice President, Government Advocacy: Tim A. Colley, AIA
- Vice President, Communications and Outreach: Robert V. Reis, AIA
- Secretary: S. Jeanne LeFever, AIA (two-year term)
- Treasurer: J. Mitchell Rowland, III, AIA
William T. Brown, AIA, moves into the position of President for 2017. Associate Director Gina A. Robinson, Assoc. AIA, continues into the second year of her two-year term.