- This event has passed.
Annual Membership Meeting
November 6, 2019 @ 4:15 pm - 5:00 pm
Hear about vital developments with your professional society, elect officers and conduct other business at the AIA Virginia Annual Meeting of the Membership. The meeting will be held during Architecture Exchange East at the Greater Richmond Convention Center on Wednesday, Nov. 6th, 4:15 to 5 p.m. in room B15c. There is no charge to attend the Membership Meeting. This years’ meeting will include a champagne toast to newly licensed architect members!
The 2019 nominating committee has placed the following members in nomination for 2020:
- President-Elect: Sean Reilly, AIA (Northern Virginia)
- VP of Government Advocacy*: Kathy Galvin, AIA (Central Virginia)
- VP of Professional Excellence*: Krystal Anderson, AIA (Richmond)
- VP of Member Services: Nick Serfass, FAIA (Richmond)
- VP of Communications and Outreach: Rebecca Edmunds, AIA (Blue Ridge)
- Treasurer: Mitch Rowland, AIA (Richmond)
The following nominee is presented as the 2020 Associate Director:
- Associate Director: Michael Spory, Assoc. AIA (Central Virginia)
* Will fulfill an unexpired term